Accelerated Care Plus (ACP) is a Hanger company and a leading provider of Evidence-Based Clinical Programs, Leading-Edge Rehabilitation Technologies and Advanced Therapist Training serving nearly 5,000 post acute and chronic rehab providers throughout the U.S., including the nation's leading Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, Home Health and Inpatient/Outpatient organizations nationwide. Together with these progressive therapy providers, ACP is "Revolutionizing Rehabilitation."
If you have a passion for geriatrics and a love of mentoring...
Accelerated Care Plus (ACP) could be the next logical step in your career! ACP is rapidly expanding its specialized technology-based treatment programs throughout the U.S. and is seeking new Clinical Program Consultants to join our growing family of licensed clinicians.
ACP Clinical Program Consultants are able to broaden their clinical and teaching skills, while managing their own territories to provide training and support for ACP's advanced therapeutic modalities and evidence-based clinical programs.
ACP Clinical Program Consultants are responsible for overall program management with an emphasis on therapist training related to "physical agent modality" applications for aging adults including the following prevalent conditions:
* Assessing and managing acute, sub-acute and chronic pain, including arthritis
* Managing and improving joint mobility, gait, and ADL's
* Neurological re-education CVA's, contractures, and other debilitating conditions
* Evaluation and treatment of acute and chronic wounds
* Treatment of urinary incontinence
ACP Clinical Program Consultant Candidates should:
* Be Independent, Self-motivated, Success-driven
* Have a Physical or Occupational Therapy License
* Have 3+ Years Experience
* Be Able to Travel
* Be Computer Literate
* Long-Term Care or Geriatric Rehab Experience is Preferred
In addition to competitive compensation and a progressive corporate culture, ACP offers:
* Performance Bonus Opportunities
* 401k Program w/ Company Match
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Aetna's Resources for Living Program
* Orthotic & Prosthetic Device Program
* Basic and Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
* Short-term Disability
* Paid Time-off plan
* Paid Holidays
* Corporate Credit Card
* Mileage Reimbursement